Stefan / Berni - 2ter / BurnBjoern






+









I did this prints with and for my friends Stefan and Berni; Berni and Stefan are from Vnuost,  they live and study/work in Vienna, came to me in Badia to print this, i get this shirts back as a gift by picking them up in Bolzano because of a too long story, 
i drive them to Bari where i shot the Pictures and wear it proudly. the woman ones also.

We spend this long August day and evening and night very under pressure. i had other things to finish, my girl had to work too, my son had very high fever and i had to manage all this with the prints for the boys. it was hard but if i see now the results i'm very very glad we did it. The riding Cat by Stefan was the first Shirt that i did with 3colors. we did it in a very handy way and it worked.

To buy this shirts try to contact berni or stefan, they should have one or two left...
be quick or stay naked


i got this present from berni. its either a draw nor a print by me but i post it here anyway because i like this shirt very much. approved by padre pio also. check the picture. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento