39cento


 -----------------------------------------------------------


  -----------------------------------------------------------


+


 print on the back
 -----------------------------------------------------------

I did this shirts for the guys in bolzano who organized this blasting grafitti jam
The first ones i did with two colours. 
At beginning i was so desperate, nothing was working and i didn't know how to do it. I was far on quit screenprinting and search for a "real" job. but being a slave to somebody else is probable worst then being your selfslave... i keeped on trying and at end i found the way. 
150 pieces, 50 for each color. two screens in the front, one in the back.
Probably this was the work that make me grow on technic and make me learn things like no other else. Probably i should thank the guys for gave me this possibility. 
And so i have to thank Lasta for helping me being quicker and for keeping my humour high while we printing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento